The Turning Points One Stop Medical Clinic offers no-cost medical services in the Manatee County area.
Make a difference in the lives of folks who are in need of medical or dental care, but who don't have the financial resources to make it happen. Your help will significantly impact their lives. If you are a health care provider and can volunteer please contact Turning Points and set up an appointment to come for a tour and see the amazing work being done by volunteers. Turning Points is also in huge need of administrative support both in Medical and Dental. This is a fast paced office setting where you will be busy from the minute you walk in until you leave.
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Volunteer In A Fast Paced...