The Turning Points One Stop Medical Clinic offers low to no-cost medical services for men, women, and children already homeless or at risk of being homeless in the Manatee County area.
We are looking for additional volunteers for the One Stop Clinic:
2-3 Physicians (Perfect for someone semi or fully retired)
2-3 nurses (CNA, LPN, or RN) with up-to-date licenses who would be willing to volunteer their time
Make a difference in the lives of clients who are in need of medical care, but who don't have the financial resources to make it happen. Your help will significantly impact their lives.
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair