LifeMoves Family Crossroads in Daly City is looking for Support Committee members. The Support Committee is a group of volunteers that provide consistent and ongoing support to Shelter Network's Family Crossroads in Daly City with special emphasis on helping to create a warm and caring environment for residents.
- 1. Monthly Support Committee Meeting: members of the Support Committee will meet monthly for approximately an hour to discuss on issues that can help to improve the living environment for the residents.
- 2. Three-hour voluntary work per month: an additional investment of about three-hours per month to help with various support activities such as kid's birthday parties, BBQ's, in-kind donation assistance, etc. More voluntary hours will be appreciated, but not required.
*A total of four-hour voluntary work will be needed
By joining the Support Committee, y ou will have the opportunity to plan and implement programs that are truly appreciated by the homeless children and their parents living at our shelter but that are beyond the resources of the agency to accomplish.
If you are interested in getting involved or would like additional information, please contact Lynnelle Bilsey, LifeMoves Sr. Volunteer Manager at (650) 685-5880 ext 125 or via email at email@example.com.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Flexibile / 1 hour a week