Join RotaCare's all-volunteer staff and help provide free health care to people in need by offering administrative support. If you are interested, there are many ways to volunteer with us.
Administrative Staff/Clerical Staff serve in many capacities:
- Front Desk - Book appointments, schedule testing, manage referrals, handle patient records
- Reception - Greet, escort and register patients and maintain patient files
- Prescription Program for Indigent Patients (PPIP) - On behalf of RotaCare patients, volunteers submit applications to pharmaceutical companies that offer free medications to indigent patients. They also track receipt of donated medications.
Since 1992, RotaCare has been providing free primary care to people who are uninsured and financially eligible. A rotating staff of about 100 volunteers includes doctors, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, nurses, and non-medical support staff. Please leave the best phone number where we can reach you.
The health center is open every Monday, the first and third Thursday of the month and the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
Mon: 12:30-5:30pm, Tues: 1:30-5:30pm, Thurs: 3:30-7:00pm
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- minimum of 4 hours per month
- Nurse Practitioner
- Administrative/Clerical Staff...
- Spanish Interpreters Needed for...
- Greeters and Front Desk...
- Help Our Patients Obtain Free...
- EKG Tech
- Translator for our Spanish...
- Computer Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Nurse for Medication...
- Social Worker for Non-Profit...