Become a Health Hero for Refugees!
31 people are interested
Become a health hero for refugees in Grand Rapids!
Upon arrival, your new neighbors need assistance getting to and from important appointments, deciphering their medical documents or filling prescriptions.
In contributing to the health and wellness of our refugee friends, you can:
- Commit to a certain block of time, ie: "MWF from 9-1pm" or,
- Recieve a list of upcoming appointments and sign up for the appointments which fit your schedule.
- Valid driver's licsense and insurance/clean driving record
- Willingness to transport clients
- Responsible and dependable
- Patience communication with English language learners
- A heart to help!
We'll work with your schedule.
Samaritas: New American Services207 E Fulton St. Fourth FloorGrand Rapids, MI 49503
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Case Work / Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training