Volunteer Operations Manager
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14959 NE 95th StreetRedmond, WA 98052
The Operations Manager will function as a vital part of the CEF team, coordinating with various segments of the organization while reporting directly to the President cum CEO. The primary purpose of this position is to r efine / maintain CEF systems, analyze utilization /accountability
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Manager will include:
The Operations Manager implements and manages the daily operations of the Foundation.
Provide exceptional hands-on service to all volunteers, executive partners.
Assists the President cum CEO with all foundation related programs, instituting of policy and process of the foundation.
Prepares material for Board and Committee meetings.
Coordinate relations and negotiate contracts with external vendors and service providers; act as a liaison with the bookkeeper; manage the foundation database; and provide administrative support to the President cum CEO.
Time Commitment: One should expect to spend approximately 10 hours per week on this position.
Please include a current resume with your reply!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24
More opportunities with Chris Elliott Fund - Providing National Patient & Family Brain Tumor Support
- Phone Work Volunteers
- Sponsorship Chair and Committee...
- Volunteer Operations Manager
- General CEF Volunteers
- Public Relations & Community...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Looking for a mission driven...
- Seeking Dynamic Fund Raiser
- Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
- Major Gifts Officer
- Health Information Volunteer...
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- PR/Media Chair and Committee...
- Events Manager
- External Media Coordinator
- Volunteer System Administrator
- Healthcare for Hope Coordinator
- ER Physician Outreach Coordinator
- Dynamic Sponsorships Chair &...