Volunteers needed to receive, bag and distribute food to eligible low-income seniors. There are currently about 20 sites located throughout Oxnard. Days, locations and time of day vary per site, but each provides food twice monthly. Shifts take about 2 hours to complete. Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Like to eat out? Tired of eating...
- Got Computer Skills? Come see us!
- Tutor for homework afterschool
- Adult Literacy Tutors
- Grocery shop for those who can't
- Learn Tai Chi then Teach it to...
- Distribute Food to Seniors
- Fight Hunger
- Build muscles and friends while...
- Friendly Visitor to a Senior