Build a relationship while helping a senior stay in their own home. Friendly visitor volunteers are needed to regularly stop to see a senior who is frail, home-bound or have no family nearby. They may assist with social activities, transportation, home management, or provide companionship. This is not a medical or caregiver position.
Volunteers are matched with seniors based upon interests, needs, background and personality. They are asked to set aside 2 to 4 hours per week to visit with their senior friend.
Background check will be performed.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Tutor for homework afterschool
- Adult Literacy Tutors
- Food Delivery Assistant
- Learn Tai Chi then Teach it to...
- Fight Hunger
- Build muscles and friends while...
- Friendly Visitor to a Senior
- Food Delivery and Packaging...
- Like to eat out? Tired of eating...
- Got Computer Skills? Come see us!
- Grocery shop for those who can't
- Distribute Food to Seniors