BTSYA is seeking an outgoing personality to schedule book signings and speaking engagements in the San Francisco Bay Area. Event Coordinator would contact schools, bookstores, libraries, and other venues that can benefit from having our author and teen contributors visit in person. This could be a virtual opportunity if you are willing to make calls from your home/office.
- Schedule book signing and speaking engagements for "Be the Star You Are", "99 Gifts", and "Be the Star You Are! For TEENS".
- Maintain current contact listings and augment as time goes on.
- Establish, build and maintain good rapport with event partners.
Please visit our web site at www.bethestaryouare.org for information about the charity and www.bethestaryouare.com for information about the book, Be the Star You Are! for TEENS and the store for all of the books that benefit the charity.. Also peruse our web site to learn about our outreach programs, including our teen radio show, Express Yourself! Teen Radio at http://www.ExpressYourselfTeenRadio.com
- Public Relations
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 Hours a week (can be remote)
- Deadlines as needed
- OPERATION HURRICANE MATTHEW...
- VIDEOGRAPHER-EDITOR FOR YOU TUBE...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- TEEN STAR BOOK REVIEWER
- PUBLICIST FOR CHARITY
- Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
- INTERNET ASSISTANT FOR RADIO SHOWS
- Research INTERN
- Social Networking Volunteer
- Volunteer Event Coordinator
- Volunteer Radio Program...
- Social Media Poster
- Publicity Assistant
- RADIO ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
- LETTERS FOR LITERACY PROGRAM