Volunteer Book Event Coordinator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
44 people are interested
BTSYA is seeking an outgoing personality to schedule book signings and speaking engagements in the San Francisco Bay Area. Event Coordinator would contact schools, bookstores, libraries, and other venues that can benefit from having our author and teen contributors visit in person. This could be a virtual opportunity if you are willing to make calls from your home/office.
- Schedule book signing and speaking engagements for "Be the Star You Are", "99 Gifts", and "Be the Star You Are! For TEENS", and Be the Star You Are! Millennials to Boomers. More info about books at https://www.CynthiaBrian.com/books
- Maintain current contact listings and augment as time goes on.
- Establish, build and maintain good rapport with event partners.
Please visit our web site at www.bethestaryouare.org for information about the charity and https://www.CynthiaBrian.com/books for information about the books and the store for all of the books that benefit the charity.. Also peruse our web site to learn about our outreach programs, including our teen radio show, Express Yourself! Teen Radio at http://www.ExpressYourselfTeenRadio.com
We'll work with your schedule.
P. O. Box 376Moraga, CA 94556
- Public Relations
- Disaster Response
- Visual Arts
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Sales Marketing
- People 55+
- As needed
- Deadlines as needed