Provide one-on-one assistance to library patrons on a variety of computer questions and projects, including: logging in; basic computer and Internet use; e-mail; word processing; online job searching; use of the wireless network; and printing documents. Other projects may include creating training materials and assisting with small-group computer classes.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Change a Life!! Family Literacy...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Help Organize Books at the...
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Chess Club Coach