Associates share their knowledge of the quality, craftsmanship, and provenance of our diverse items in the Museum Store. They ensure quality customer service through active listening, possess the ability to identify the best products for the customer and suggest alternatives and/or additional items as appropriate. Also, need to be comfortable ringing up sales on POS system.
- Outgoing, friendly.
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service and helping people find unique items.
- Volunteers should be able to effectively processing sales, and monitor store merchandise levels.
- Maintain knowledge of items available in the store, provenance, and artist’s history or/and bio.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Welcome visitors and receive admission when needed.
- Respond to visitor inquiries and be able to direct them appropriately.
Volunteer shifts available Wednesday - Sunday from 11-3.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2 shifts per month