Desert Mission Food Bank Clerical Assistant/Intake Volunteer
41 people are interested
This volunteer will assist the Food Bank staff with clerical and intake duties in the department.
1. Perform clerical duties such as answering phones, filing, sorting, typing, stuffing envelopes, attaching labels, doing mailings, etc.
2. Update logs as directed by staff.
3. Look up addressees and type envelopes for surveys, invitations or other mailings.
4. Process Emergency Box assistance on computer and assist with emergency food box reports.
5. Input data into the computer (data entry)
6. Inform clients of service programs available at DMFB and register interested clients.
7. Assist with other clerical duties as requested by the FB Coordinator.
8. Remember: our clients are our reason for being here!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center. The Volunteer Services Department is a vital part of HonorHealths services to the community. Volunteers offer an extra dimension of care and service to patients in the hospital and clients through our community programs, empathy for families and visitors and supportive services for the paid staff. As the community in the North Valley grows, our need for reliable, caring and enthusiastic volunteers also grows. We need your assistance.
HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center volunteer experience is fun, challenging, very rewarding and offers opportunities with varying levels of responsibility. We provide an array of opportunities within our hospitals, in our community programs and through the HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Centers Auxiliary. It is a great way to help others, your community and yourself. We are seeking an on-going relationship with our volunteers and are willing to flex to meet your needs and those of HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center. We also offer a variety of benefits. If selected as a new volunteer, you will be asked to attend an orientation class, complete a background check and tb screening; as well as, receive training and support in your position as a volunteer.
Call Volunteer Services 602-331-5729 for an application. Fill out the application and once we receive it in our office, you will be contacted for a personal interview to discuss the various positions that may be of interest to you.
We'll work with your schedule.
9229 North 4th StreetPhoenix, AZ 85020
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift each week