Assist staff in providing structured therapeutic and recreational activities to participants in the Adult Day Health Care Program.
1. Assist with leading structured activities for participants with different and varying degrees of disabilities.
2. Motivate and assist participants to join in with activities.
3. Assist staff with passing out water, cover-ups at lunchtime and clearning trays.
4. Under supervision of staff, assist participants with coffee during morning and afternoon snacks.
5. Assist the Activity Coordinator with other tasks as needed.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center. The Volunteer Services Department is a vital part of the Network's services to the community. Volunteers offer an extra dimension of care and service to patients in the hospital and clients through our community programs, empathy for families and visitors and supportive services for the paid staff. As the community in the North Valley grows, our need for reliable, caring and enthusiastic volunteers also grows. We need your assistance.
HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Centers volunteer experience is fun, challenging, very rewarding and offers opportunities with varying levels of responsibility. We provide an array of opportunities within our hospitals, in our community programs and through the HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Centers Auxiliary. It is a great way to help others, your community and yourself. We are seeking an on-going relationship with our volunteers and are willing to flex to meet your needs and those of HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center. We also offer a variety of benefits. If selected as a new volunteer, you will be asked to attend an orientation class, complete a background check and tb screening; as well as, receive training and support in your position as a volunteer.
Please call the Volunteer Office at 602-331-5729 we will send you an application. Please mail the application back, and as soon as we receive it will will call you for an interview.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hours shift per week