Care for Blood Donors in Seattle, Everett and Eastside
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVarious sitesSeattle, WA 98101
Help save lives of local area patients by becoming a Donor Monitor Volunteer!
Donor Monitor volunteers are the final link in a long life-saving chain. This position involves greeting donors as they finish the donation process, providing them with needed refreshments, monitoring them for adverse reactions, scheduling them for their next appointment, and making them feel welcome. Training is provided.
Volunteers work at our Blood Centers and at community mobile blood drives and should enjoy working with the public, be outgoing, and enjoy working in an ever-changing regulated environment. Volunteers will be able to sit if needed, or can stand during their shift. This position is perfect for those seeking work experience in Healthcare. Previous experience with the Blood Center or having donated blood in the past is not required.
Volunteers are needed daytime and evenings, weekdays and weekends.
Contact us today to become part of our team!
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Active Retirees Needed to...
- Care for Blood Donors in...
- Help Save Lives in Kitsap,...
- Couriers Needed! Drive Our...
- Care for Blood Donors in the...
- Register Blood Donors in...
- Administrative Assistant
- Help Save Lives in Pierce County!
- Summer Volunteer Internships
- Interested in a Career in...
- Volunteer Ambassador Needed for...
- Register Blood Donors in the...
- Greet, Register or Care for...