Adult Day Health Care Activities Volunteers
64 people are interested
Assist staff in providing structured therapeutic and recreational activities to participants in the Adult Day Health Care Program.
1. Assist with leading structured activities for participants with different and varying degrees of disabilities.
2. Motivate and assist participants to join in with activities.
3. Assist staff with passing out water, cover-ups at lunchtime and clearning trays.
4. Under supervision of staff, assist participants with coffee during morning and afternoon snacks.
5. Assist the Activity Coordinator with other tasks as needed.
The process to become a HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center Volunteer will take a minimum of two weeks and up to four or more weeks. This process consists of the following:
Application, interview, background check, TB tests, a mandatory orientation, identification badge and uniform, and training.
Please contact the volunteer office at 602-331-5729 or the volunteer coordinator Renee Lambdin at 602-870-6060 ext 1389
We'll work with your schedule.
303 East Eva StreetPhoenix, AZ 85020
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- one 4 hour shift each week