CTYSB Option House is a safe emergency shelter care facility for at risk children/youth 3-17 years old. CTYSB Assists troubled youth and families toward development of their full potential through provision of quality community-based services.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Background check required.</p>
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen Community Emergency...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice