Anoka County mentoring program holds monthly activities for the participants in their program. Mostly these events are recreational or service projects for low income families. We try to vary the fun days for the wide ages of the participants but we are trying to host a memory of fun and enjoyment.
If you would like to help plan and carryout some of these events on a small budget please call Penny at 763-862-6755
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Send a birthday blessing
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends