Has cancer affected your life in some way? We're looking for someone who can connect with patients impacted by cancer. Cancer diagnosis is not something that every one can relate to. That's why we need volunteers who can! Your role will be to make wheelchairs available, escort folks around the building and generally be helpful to our cancer patients and their families and friends. If you're looking to give back, the morning shift hours are from 8:00am - 11:30pm. and afternoon shift 11:30pm - 3pm. Mon-Fri.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Patient transporter
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Ambassador for Cancer Center
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- CoxHealth Medical Mile and Skin...
- Patient escort
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic