1. The Friends are seeking volunteers to help raise money for the library. The Friends Used Book Store needs a volunteer to assist patrons with purchasing used books.
Individual should be comfortable handling cash, adding and subtracting simple amounts and enjoys working with the public.
2. Volunteers are needed to clear donated books from the loading dock, sort and price the books to be shelved in the workroom and in the sales area.
Individuals must posses the ability to perform basic sorting by subject content and alphabetical order, push a cart up to 40 lbs. Detail oriented, self-motivated, punctual and excellent customer service skills. Works well independently as well as with others. Must be at least 18 years old.
Time commitment: 2 - 4 hours per week on Mondays, Wednesday or Friday between 8:00am to 12:00PM
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 6 months, 2-4 hours per week
- Available Mon, Wed or Fri 8:00am-12:00pm
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Friends of the Library Used...
- Help Keep the Library Organized,...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Chess Club Coach
- Math Partner
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Change a Life!! Family Literacy...
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Join the STEAM Team!