WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where600 Governors DriveHuntsville, AL 35801
Principle Responsibilities of A Mentor:
1. Consistently prays for assigned mentee.
2. Contacts mentee at least once a week.
3. Has regular Bible study with mentee.
4. Set both long term and short term goals with mentee.
5. Encourages accountability and follow through behavior by monitoring mentee's long term and short term goal times.
6. Assists mentee in finding information needed to reach goals.
7. Promotes mentee's self-esteem.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 14 1 hour meetings with student, 14 phone calls
- Mentor must be actively involved in a local church