Christian Women's Job Corps of Madison Co., AL, Inc.
Principle Responsibilities of A Mentor:
1. Consistently prays for assigned mentee.
2. Contacts mentee at least once a week.
3. Has regular Bible study with mentee.
4. Set both long term and short term goals with mentee.
5. Encourages accountability and follow through behavior by monitoring mentee's long term and short term goal times.
6. Assists mentee in finding information needed to reach goals.
7. Promotes mentee's self-esteem.
About Christian Women's Job Corps of Madison Co., AL, Inc.
600 Governors Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801, US
Inspiring and empowering women toward self-sufficiency by equipping them with essential skills to improve their lives
Christian Women's Job Corps (CWJC) of Madison County is a non-profit, faith-based agency where women in need are equipped for life and employment through job-readiness classes, computer classes, GED training, Bible study, and mentoring.
Women chosen to participate in the Christian Women's Job Corps program attend intensive life and work skills courses that include daily Bible study and computer classes. The classes vary in length and are free of charge. The curriculum is designed to give the CWJC students a firm foundation on which to build a successful life and career.
Each student is assigned a mentor, and each mentor is committed to a one-on-one relationship to help build the student's self-esteem, self-confidence and skills essential to success in life and work.