Amedisys Hospice is looking for Patient Companion Volunteers for nursing homes that we service.
We are looking for people interested in visiting patients in their rooms or helping with activities such as bingo, playing a musical instrument, or other activities. This opportunity is flexible and is a GREAT option even for the working volunteer!
Amedisys hospice is a health care program that provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients with life-limiting illnesses to enable the best quality of life for the patient.
If you are interested, please let us know TODAY!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Nursing Home Hospice Volunteer
- Gardendale Area Patient Companion
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Calera Area Patient Companion
- Music Therapy Volunteer
- Cooking Meals and Baking to...
- Patient Companion Volunteer...
- Veteran Companionship
- Lawn Care Volunteer Needed
- Cosmetologist/Barber to Support...
- Trussville Area Patient Companion
- Administrative Volunteers
- Hueytown Area Patient Companion