Know how swing a hammer? How about replace a lock? Then put those skills to use helping CASA's seniors. Because of their age, our clients can no longer complete small repair work.
Volunteers will go to our seniors' home and perform minor repairs to keep our clients safe in their homes. CASA provides the materials for all jobs
- firewood cutting
- exterior house painting
- smoke detector installations
- light bulb and battery replacements
- door replacement
- window repair
- door lock installation
- Group or individuals of all ages,
- Ideal for corporate, church, school, groups, family, civic organizations,
- perfect for day of service
Time: Weekday or weekend, year-round
- Home Repair
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- CASA TEMP$ Week Volunteer Position
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...