Do you like to draw? Are you good at drafting? Then making sketches for CASA's wheelchair ramp service is a perfect opportunity for you.
Volunteers will go to CASA's senior and wheelchair bound clients' homes and evaluate for the installation of wheelchair ramps. Issues include ramp placement, length, etc. While there, you will make a sketch for CASA volunteers to use when building our client's ramp.
- Individuals, 18+
Time: Weekday or weekend, year round
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Training required
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...