Grab your tools and make a huge difference in the life of a senior. Volunteers will install grab bars and handrails in our seniors' homes. These small but vital devices keep our seniors from dangerous falls. Training is provided.Volunteers are required to provide their own tools to work on this service project.
- Client homes across Madison County
- Inside the home in the bathrooms
- Outside steps
Good for: Individuals, 18+
Time: Weekday or weekend, year-round (based on volunteer schedule)
Note: CASA supplies the grab bars and handrails
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training required
- Volunteers must provide their own tools
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors
- Raking Leaves for Seniors