Grab your keys and get ready to deliver! CASA needs volunteers to deliver items such as food or heaters to our elderly clients' homes. Volunteers will pick up these items at the CASA office and drop them off at our clients' homes.
Because of their age or health, these clients have no other way to get these essential items. If you wish, you can extend your delivery into a visit; many clients live alone and would love the company.
Good for: Individuals, 18
Time: Week day or weekend, year-round
- holiday gifts/goodies
- vegetables harvested from the CASA Community Garden
- heaters, fans, and air conditioners
- People Skills
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors