Spend your time providing an elderly client with a ride to their medical appointments. CASA needs volunteers to drive our senior clients to doctor appointments during the week. Volunteers will pick up clients at their homes, take them to their appointments, and then home after the appointments. Volunteers will be given a week's notice about appointments.
Good for: Individuals, 21
Time: Weekday, year round. appointment lengths vary
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Copy of License and current insurance
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA