Got a green thumb? Then the CASA Community Garden is for you! Even if your thumb is more brown than green, we'll teach you. The CASA Garden is completely maintained by volunteers.
Volunteers plant and weed the garden. Once the produce comes in, volunteers harvest the produce. CASA will provide all tools needed. You'll be our seniors' favorite person when you show up with a big bag of fresh tomatoes!
- Groups or individuals of all ages
- perfect project for corporate, church, school, groups, family, civic organizations
- excellent project for day of service
- work done year round
- weekday or weekends
- shifts come in one hour to four hours
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
Wear close-toed shoes
Groups should bring:
- insect repellant
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors