Pro Bono Attorney
12 people are interested
Florida's Circuit 20 Guardian ad Litem Program supports volunteers advocating for the best interests of abused children in court, the child welfare sysstem and the community in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties. Pro Bono Attorneys are needed in each county to extend the Program's reach toward the goal of representing 100% of foster children, and/or teens with complex legal situations who will soon be 18 and out of foster care.
Benefits to Pro Bono Attorneys include:
- 8 hrs of CLD credit including 1 hr of ethics credit, after completing online training available for viewing at http://www.gal.fl.gov/probono_train.asp
- Fulfilling Florida Bar pro bono requirement
- Valuable court and trial experience
- Ensuring a foster child's future, in as little as 8-10 hours monthly
- Ongoing CLE available online at http://www.gal.fl.gov/att_conf_train.asp
We'll work with your schedule.
2075 West First St.--Suite 300Ft. Myers, FL 33901
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hr.s monthly--own schedule