Adolescent patients in treatment for substance abuse disorders participate in a wide variety of therapeutic programs and also attend 12-step based discussion groups as part of their recovery journey. Volunteers, who are also in recovery, play an integral role in this process by sharing their personal stories of messages of hope, as well as how they maintain sobriety and a healthy lifestyle. Daytime and evening volunteer opportunities are available in our adolescent inpatient and transitional living program (residential, 28-day program).
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Business Office Assistant
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Meditation Group Leader
- Calling All Sunday Morning Bakers!
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Medical Library Assistant
- Share your love of art on Monday...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Weekend Visiting Hours...
- Weekend Visiting Hours Greeter...
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Admissions Office Patient/Family...
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...