Bring a smile to a hospice patient with the unconditional love from your dog. Therapy dogs are welcome visitors to our patients.
Kindred Hospice serves hospice patients throughout Central Ohio, and volunteers improve the quality of life of patients through visits, often with their therapy dogs.
Therapy dogs must have successfully completed obedience and therapy classes, and their owners must complete the Gentiva volunteer training before visiting patients.
Therapy Dog, Inc. tester available to Kindred hospice volunteers and their dogs. Register your dog as a therapy dog, and start brightening the day of a patient!
- Animal Welfare
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- EASY SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Tuck-in Phone Calls for Hospice
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans