Every woman deserves to be loved and supported during their pregnancy!
Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
As a mentor, you'll counsel and educate women, as they experience an unplanned, unwanted pregnancy. Speak lovingly using the truth about the Lord's purpose and will for their life, their unborn child's life, and their salvation. You can follow up with the young women and make community referrals as needed.This volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Be a mentor, make new friends, and gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
This is the volunteer opportunity for you. Don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/ week on a weekly basis
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Website Intern
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Class...
- Computer Data Entry
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Assistant
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Office Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator / Manager...