The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of McCracken County needs volunteers age 55 and older to work with our partner agencies to read to local Children. We have opportunities with the Paducah Day Nursery, Paducah Parks Tot Program, and the McCracken County Library to read to children.
These opportunities are offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55+, please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email email@example.com.
*You must complete a criminal background check for these opoortunities
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 hour per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...