The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Paducah-McCracken County needs volunteers who have worked in the medical field as an RN, LPN, MD, Pharmacist, or Pharmacy Technician to volunteer their time to local hospitals and non-profits helping low-income families with medical assistance. We partner with St. Nicholas Family Clinic, Lourdes Hospital, and Western Baptist Hospital, all needing your skills and abilities.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email email@example.com.
Please see our website at www.rsvpofpaducah.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Minimum 5 hours per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...