The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) in Paducah-McCracken County needs volunteers age 55 and older to donate their time to local museums to help run the gift shops and give guided tours through the museums. We partner with the Museum of American Quilters Museum.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hours per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...