The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Paducah-McCracken County has multiple volunteer opportunities for individuals age 55 and older willing to donate their time to helping local families in need of food and clothing. We partner with more than 5 agencies needing your help to provide families with desperately needed items. These agencies include:
The Family Service Society, Paducah, Cooperative Ministries, S. Vincent DePaul, The Salvation Army, and Hope Unlimited.along with others during the holidays.
These opportunities are offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...