The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program in McCracken County has 2 volunteer opportunities for individuals wanting to put their handyman skills towards helping low-income families make repairs to their homes.
The E-HOMES helps low-income Seniors who own their homes make needed repairs/general handyman work so they can stay in their homes.
Habitat for Humanity needs volunteers to help low-income families with general handyman work.
These opportunities are offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email email@example.com.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Minimum 5 hours per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...