The Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) is looking for volunteers to educate Seniors and the disabled in the Western Kentucky community on how to protect thier Medicare and Social Security identity. Also, how to detect and report fraud and abuse of their Medicare account.
Our current volunteer opportunity is to identify individuals and corporations willing and able to donate two laptop computers and two digital projectors for presentations to a mostly rural population.
This opportunity will work around your schedule, whether your want to put in just a few hours or an ongoing commitment.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Support
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...