Various non-profits in McCracken County rely on help from volunteers to complete mail-outs, answer phones, make copies, greet clients, and help with filing. These positions vary by agency and will work around your schedule. Many are needed for special events, while others may ask for a set schedule. Please let us know what hours you would like to work and we will find the best fit for you.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 5 hours per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...