Looking for men to teach their skills and hobbies in a small group setting during our Saturday program for at-risk middle school youth. Whatever your skill, we'd like to hear from you. Skills needed include but are not limited to video, graphic design, business, auto mechanics, basketball, sound, lights, electronics & computers, science, recreation, digital music synthesis, carpentry, art, etc. Men will serve as role models and mentors as they teach skills in this faith-based program setting. We need men of faith who will be positive examples of leadership, respect, and responsibility to our youth.
Time commitment: 3 hrs. on Two Saturdays a month
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month
- Must be a sound role model for youth.
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Meals Crew Leader
- Fundraising Events Team!
- Creative Fundraising Team
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Graphic Design Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...