Plan and lead (or assist) drama or speaking or comedy group for youth in faith-based community program.
Saturday Clubs are a positive place of encouragement and development for at-risk youth. Small groups of middle school youth spend time with a volunteer who is committed to teaching them a specific skill or talent. Building relationships as you teach skills and talents provides an avenue for mentoring and sharing the love of Christ to empower youth to make wise choices.
Time commitment: 2 Saturdays per month, Sept.-May
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Saturday mornings a month 10:30-1:30
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Skills Team Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Urban Youth Development:...
- Graphic Design Club Assistant
- Meals Crew Leader
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Drama Club Leader
- Teen Leader Trainer
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...