Are you a "morning person" who enjoys interacting with others and likes physical activity? As an endoscopy transportation volunteer, you will have the opportunity to interact with patients and staff in the busy endoscopy area. Your assistance in transporting patients to and from the endoscopy suite will be appreciated by patients, families and hospital staff. The Wednesday morning opportunity is waiting for you!
Free valet and self parking is available. Volunteer jackets are available for purchase for $22 through the Volunteer Services office.
Volunteers must complete the volunteer application process which includes an interview, a criminal background check, flu vaccination and TB screening test. TB screening, flu shot and bachground check are offered at no cost. Free self and valet parking is available.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4 hours
- TB Screening, Flu vacination (offered free), physical strength and stamina to transport patients usi
- Patient Transportation/Escort...
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Endoscopy Transportation Volunteer
- Information Desk Meet & Greet
- Mail Room/Store Room
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer