Make a difference in a senior's life. Our coffee bar is a wonderful place to socialize with our residents (seniors over the age of 65) while helping to serve refreshments. Volunteers assist with serving hot and cold beverages, transporting residents, setting up and cleaning up plus have time to visit with a diverse group of seniors. Volunteers are needed Tuesdays and Thursday from 2:15pm to 3:45pm. You do not need to be Jewish to volunteer at the Jewish Home.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 90 minutes 1x/week
- Activities Assistant
- Cantonese Speaking Volunteers...
- Creative Arts Assistant
- Shabbot Services Assistant
- Do you enjoy interacting with...
- Rehabilitation Services
- Interested in nursing? Volunteer...
- Computer/Internet Instructors
- Poker dealers needed for seniors
- Come volunteer in our boutique!
- Technology Help
- Do you enjoy working with...
- Become a work of heart.....
- Russian Speaking companions
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Socialize with seniors at our...
- Make new friends with our...
- Pets-In-Residence Assistant