We are looking for adult volunteers who can help clean in our cage free building that houses feral and semi feral cats, as well as help socialize some of the semi feral cats which increases their chances for adoption. You will make a critical difference for this group of special cats who due to unusual circumstances could not return to their feral colony. Duties include cleaning of litterboxes, and providing fresh food and water, and general maintenance tasks.
Be amongst great cats and volunteers who are thankful for your help!
If you are interested, please respond to this posting. Thank you!
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or biweekly, 3 hours per week
- Weeknight and weekend shifts available!
- Fundraising/Special Events
- Animal Adoption Follow-Up Caller
- Have a heart for feral cats?...
- Help Homeless Cats. Join our...
- Great on the phone? Become a...
- Feline Feeders
- Treasurer / Board Officer
- Orientation Presenter, Adult...
- Help cats find a home. Become an...
- Help homeless animals - become a...