Casual Community and Craft Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
49 people are interested
- Are you interested in a more casual volunteer program?
- Are you a group looking to do a specific volunteer assignment, such as crafts or snack baskets?
- Are you an individual interested in making crafts or helping distribute WHALE packets and information?
- Are you a student that needs to provide a limited amount of community service as a requirement of one of your classes?
Possible Projects include but are not limited to the following:
Adult Bibs- Provided to patients needing assistance during meal times.
Patient Saddlebags - Provided to patients to store personal items at bedside.
Hug Me Teddy Bears - Used to provide comfort and/or distraction to our young patients and visitors.
Chemotherapy Turbans - Provided to our patients to help keep them warm and fashionable.
Walker Caddy - Provided to patients to store personal items at bedside (smaller than a saddlebag).
No Sew Fleece Blankets - Provided to patients of all ages for warmth and comfort.
Foley Bag Covers - Provided to patients of all ages to cover Foley catheter bags.
Port Pillows - Provided to patients with chest ports, to cushion seat belts.
Bopper Pillows - Provided to patients to provide additional comfort
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People 55+