- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
453 people are interested
As an equestrian aide you would provide the care necessary to keep the horses at Ivey Ranch healthy and happy. Spend time interacting with other people and horses while grooming, tacking, and assisting with turn-outs. Help with the upkeep of the stables and maintain tack for the riders. You can also work directly with an Instructor, rider and horse to create a meaningful and safe experience for a rider with special needs. With volunteers leading and walking beside horses, riders can improve muscle strength, balance, self-esteem and more.
- Grooming and bathing horses
- Cleaning stalls and arenas
- Exercising and turning out horses
- Leading horses or walking beside horses for rider support
Six-week commitment (1 day a week); shifts are approximately two-hours in length
9:00AM- 11:00AM Tuesday and Thursday
2PM-4PM & 4PM-6PM Tuesday thru Friday
7:30AM-9:30AM & 9:15AM-11:30AM Saturday
We'll work with your schedule.
110 Rancho Del Oro DriveOceanside, CA 92057
- People 55+
- Must be at least 9
- At least two hours a week.