Assist seniors and disabled in the home care of companion animals, brushing, bathing, walking, litter box cleanng and other types of care. Help an animal remain safely and comfortably in their home! We serve all areas of Denver, especially North Metro Denver and Aurora.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour weekly or twice weekly visit
- Enjoy working with animals and seniors
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer