Hospitality House Youth Development (HHYD) provides a Christian outreach, focused on the spiritual, intellectual and physical development of inner city youth and their families.
We're looking for a few assistants for a fun photo shoot with our students. We have almost everything we need, except some volunteers to help the kids pose, dress up, and have fun!
Your photography skills would be greatly appreciated at our North Minneapolis Christian non-profit.
Pictures help us tell the story of who we are and what we do to those who are interested in listening and considering partnering with us.
Dedicate 2 hours or more!
You may choose to take photos only, or add your graphic design abilities to edit pictures, create fliers, upload to website, etc.
Come join our team of dedicated staff and volunteers.
- Visual Arts
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Plan Field Trips for Youth!
- Online Researcher for Youth...
- Decorate for Christmas
- Science Fun
- Photographer for Youth...
- After Work - hang out with urban...
- Extracurricular Volunteer Staff...
- Computer Lab Helper for Youth
- Library Help for Youth...
- Classroom Organzing
- Finger Knitting or Friendship...
- Friday Fun Assistant
- Decorate Christmas Cards
- Make Ginger Bread Houses with...
- Youth Group Urban Service
- Teach Basic Computer Skills
- Outdoor Yardwork
- Academic Coaches for Youth.
- Christmas Cookies with the Kids!
- Promote HHYD's Volunteer...