- Help elementary or middle school students understand and do their homework, only 1 hour per week!
- Work with the same 2-4 students every week (3-5, 5-6, or 5:30-6:30pm, Mon-Thurs)
- You can also help with enrichment activities like arts and crafts, reading, math, writing, sports, typing, etc (3:30-4:30 or 4-5, Mon-Thurs)
- Good relationships are important for successful tutoring. Relationships take time, therefore we ask that you commit to tutoring for the school year.
- This is a great opportunity to make a big impact and have fun at just 1 hour per week.
- This is an opportunity for teens, young adults, adults, and seniors
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week