We are looking for volunteers who have video/audio experience to help with recording, editing and providing finished DVD Life Reviews of hospice patients as well as audio recordings of families wanting to leave messages for their loved ones on CD's. Equipment will be provided along with life review training.
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- People Skills
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing and Drug Testing
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Duncanville Caregiver Relief...
- Highland Village Patient...
- Trophy Club Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- Hebron Patient Companion Volunteer
- Cockrell Hill Patient Companion...
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- Argyle Patient Companion Volunteer
- Wilmer Patient Companion Volunteer
- Westlake Patient Companion...
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Park Cities - Dallas Patient...
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Pet Therapists
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Highland Park Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...