We are looking for volunteers who have video/audio experience to help with recording, editing and providing finished DVD Life Reviews of hospice patients as well as audio recordings of families wanting to leave messages for their loved ones on CD's. Equipment will be provided along with life review training.
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- People Skills
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing and Drug Testing
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Colleyville Caregiver Relief...
- Irving Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Video Volunteer
- Garland Patient Companion...
- Frisco Patient Companion Volunteer
- Rowlett Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Garland Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Faith Kids Volunteer Bereavement...
- McKinney Caregiver Relief...
- Memory Bear Volunteer
- Colleyville Patient Companion...
- Irving Patient Companion Volunteer
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Allen Patient Companion Volunteer
- White Rock Lake Patient...
- Coppell Patient Companion...
- Frisco Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Mesquite Patient Companion...