We are looking for volunteers who have video/audio experience to help with recording, editing and providing finished DVD Life Reviews of hospice patients as well as audio recordings of families wanting to leave messages for their loved ones on CD's. Equipment will be provided along with life review training.
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- People Skills
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing and Drug Testing
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Balch Springs Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- The Colony Caregiver Relief...
- Colleyville Caregiver Relief...
- Celina Patient Companion Volunteer
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Argyle Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Sachse Patient Companion Volunteer
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Fairview Patient Companion...
- Faith Kids Volunteer Bereavement...
- Memory Bear Volunteer
- Lewisville Patient Companion...
- Irving Patient Companion Volunteer
- Ennis Patient Companion Volunteer
- Allen Patient Companion Volunteer
- Coppell Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...