At the heart of hospice is the belief that every patient will have a caring, supportive person at his/her side at the time of death. Our goal is "no one dies alone."
You can bring comfort to hospice patients when death is imminent. KINDRED HOSPICE provides outstanding comfort care for patients, and volunteers help by sitting with patients and supporting family members throughout the patient's last days and hours. VIGIL VOLUNTEERS are those very special people who make themselves available at the 11th hour, to be with actively dying patients. Ready on an 'as needed' basis, VIGIL VOLUNTEERS are part of a unique group of volunteers helping hospice patients. VIGIL VOLUNTEERS may sit with patients in their homes, nursing homes or other facilities.
Consider giving your time, compassion and presence for the comfort of a patient in the last hours of life.
Join our team of remarkable volunteers!
Volunteer orientations are offered each month. Call or email for more information.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- as needed/as volunteer is available
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- EASY SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Tuck-in Phone Calls for Hospice
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans