WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where30 Milestone RoadDanbury, CT 06810
Administrative Volunteers help with office support, including filing, data entry, mailings or other clerical activities. They are oriented to their task and to compliance regulations, but do not need to complete volunteer training.
Volunteers with advanced computer skills are particularly needed.
All interested volunteers must:
* Fill out an application online
* Schedule an interview
* Submit three references
* Complete a background check
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hrs per week
- Massage Therapy Volunteers
- Pet Partners - Hospice Volunteers
- Food Service Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Fundraising ("Chapter") Volunteers
- Volunteers to support hospice...
- Hospice Family Support Volunteer
- Reiki / Therapeutic Touch
- Community Bereavement Volunteer
- Regional Hospice Volunteer...
- NEW HAVEN AREA - Hospice Family...
- Bereavement Facilitator -...
- Lobby Greeters